Mr Victory Battery
Our company was incorporated in Malaysia in 2011. We are principally engaged in marketing and distribution of a wide range of automotive batteries and engine oil in East Malaysia. Our team members have more than 20 years of experience in the automotive oil, parts and accessory industry, of which, 10 years are in specialised automotive batteries.
“MR. VICTORY” is the core brand of our products. “MR. VICTORY” is committed to deliver high-quality and sustainable products manufactured with advanced technology to our customers. Our other brands, “POWERAMP” and “EAST HORSE” have also been established in the local market for satisfying after-sales needs and requirements.
We are committed to delivering marketing services exceeding customers’ expectations. “WE SHARE, WE CARE and WE BEAR” is our business core value.
Faster recharge, less
maintenance, reduced terminal corrosion, longer shelf life.
No periodical addition of
distilled water necessary.
Based on the vehicle, region and driving pattern, our batteries last between 18 and 36 months.
Top quality, environment
friendly, sustainable car batteries fit for drivers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the function of battery?
The purpose of the battery is to supply the necessary current to the starter motor and the ignition system while cranking to start the engine. Traditionally, this is called an SLI, for Starting, Lighting, Ignition, and its main purpose is to start the engine. Once the engine is running, power for the car is supplied by the alternator.
What is wet charged battery?
Battery that contain unformed plates, filled with sulfuric acid and charged.
How to replace or change battery?
- Disconnect the negative battery cable using a wrench. Be extremely careful not to place metal tools or objects across the battery posts. Auto batteries can be explosive.
- Disconnect the positive cable. Positive cables are usually marked with the color red and a "+" symbol. Use the terminal puller for easy removal (top post batteries.)
- Remove the automotive battery hold-down clamp or retaining system. Place parts and fasteners aside, in a place where they won't get misplaced.
- Remove the battery itself, being careful not to knock it around too much. Use a battery carrying strap, if it is a top post battery, to make it easier to handle.
- Install new battery and secure with retainer. Before removing the battery post safety caps, make sure that the battery connectors are clean, and that the red post is in the right spot for the positive battery connector.
- Wipe down the new battery and be sure terminals are clean. Then apply a thin layer of dielectric grease and anti-corrosion washers to both posts and connectors.
- Connect the positive post first, then tighten the connector until it is snug. Then connect the negative post and tighten the connector until it is snug. Reassemble the retaining system and check for movement. You're finished!
How to jump a car when the battery flat?
- Take out your jumper cables.
- Place both vehicles in Park or Neutral and shut off the ignition in both cars.
- Attach one of the red clips to the positive terminal of your battery.
- Attach the other red clip to the positive terminal of the battery of the other car.
- Attach one of the black clips to the negative terminal of your battery.
- Attach the other black clip to the negative terminal of the other car.
- Start the working vehicle and let the engine run for a few minutes.
- Try to start your vehicle.
What is Ampere Hour (AH)?
An ampere hour (abbreviated AH, or sometimes amp hour) is the amount of energy charge in a battery that will allow one ampere of current to flow for one hour. An ampere is a unit of measure of the rate of electron flow or current in an electrical conductor.
What does the battery consist of?
It is consists of strong plastic container that contain positive and negative lead plates, separators and battery acid.
What is Reserve Capacity?
It is the number of minutes a battery can sustain some voltage under a 25 ampere discharge. This is very important as it provides emergency power such as for ignition, lights and so on. The higher the minute rating, the higher the chance for the car to run for a longer period before recharging is needed.
What is CCA?
Cold Cranking Amperes (CCA) is a rating to show how much current can a battery produced to the starter motor for a particular time.
How select the right car battery?
Refer to vehicle’s manual for battery group size and minimum rating. Or else, look up for the vehicle models and year in battery application guide. Take note for the group size and rating. Do not use lower one than your car rating. Instead, higher rating can provide longer battery life, especially in starting an older car.
How to maintain Wet Charged Battery?
Terminals and vent plugs need to be clean. Explosion may occur if the vent plug is blocked. Pay attention to the water level of each cell and fill up with distilled water or battery water when necessary, without over filling. Do not use polluted water because it can ruin the power and the battery life.
How to maintain a Maintenance Free Battery?
Since it is maintenance free, it is made without adding distilled water for the period of the warranty and as long the environment is suitable. In case for hotter region area, this may weaken the battery life due to gas release. Have battery heat shields installed to keep the battery temperature down as well as avoiding parking under the sun.
What precautionary steps are needed when charging a battery?
Whether they are charged or not, it must be handle carefully to avoid any explosion due to sulphuric acid. When the battery is charged, it must be done in well-ventilated area. The red positive lead is connected to the positive terminal and black negative lead to the negative terminal. Before and after charged, make sure the charger connection to the lead is off to avoid sparks. Do not charged a damaged or frozen battery. Plus, prolong the charging is prohibited.
What are the symptoms to replace the battery?
Some of the examples are slow in igniting the motor; quick power loss; headlights are dim-lit; battery discharged indication for some time even after the engine is on, and etc.
How long is the lifespan for a battery?
The lifespan differs from the perspective of vehicle, region, and driving patterns. A normal lead acid battery will up to 18-36 months.
How to prevent from battery flat?
- Switch off any electrical items (radio, lights) when the engine is shut.
- Check the wiring system. Short circuit will drain the battery.
- Check for any fault in alternator belt.
How does a battery works?
Each cell of a lead storage battery contained plates of lead (cathode) and lead coated with lead dioxide (anode). Through chemical reaction, the electrons flows through the conductor to produce electricity.
What is the function of a battery in the car?
The function of the battery is important to supply current to the starter motor and ignition while turning on the engine. Plus, it provide extra current when the demand is higher than the alternator can provide and act as an electrical storage.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of wet charged battery?
- Can be overcharged
This battery can take up slow charges and fast charges to start the car. Still, the battery is needed to be charged after prolong inactivity.
- Highly reliable and great working capabilities
Cheaper compared to Maintenance Free Battery. It is very reliable.
- Can be overcharged
- Environmental concerns
Long exposure to lead can cause kidney failure and brain damaged and cancers.
Lead acid battery always corrode which causes loss of the chemical reaction inside the battery.
The formation of lead sulfate causes an internal resistance and makes the battery weak.
- Environmental concerns
What are the advantages and disadvantages of maintenance free battery?
- Less preventive maintenance
- Faster recharge
- Greater overcharge resistance
- Reduced terminal corrosion
- Longer shelf life
- Environment friendly
- No filler caps
If too hot, the water boils away, so they can’t be topped off like wet charged battery.
- Prone to deep discharge (dead battery)
Caused by increase of shedding of active material.
- No filler caps